The NT 75/2 Tact² Me professional wet/dry vacuum cleaner features Kärcher’s unique double Tact system for automatic filter cleaning even in extreme operating environments. Tact² enables high productivity even when collecting large quantities of fine dust, and the machine is ideal for the removal of all types of dirt - from liquids, mud and rough dirt to large quantities of fine dust. Additional features, like the adjustable push handle, high mobility and robustness complete this highly convenient and effective vacuum cleaner. It is an attractive option for groups within the professional sector, especially construction, industry, automotive and food industry. With 75 litre stainless steel container and tilting chassis for easy emptying of dry dirt.
Tilting chassis with container lock
- to keep the container securely attached to the chassis.
Suction pipes and floor nozzles can be stored in any direction in the accessory holders
- For easy access from all sides.
- Ample storage for a 4 m hose and rubber power cord (10 m).
Drain hose for emptying liquids.
- Cover remains tightly closed until the contents are drained.
Easy in, easy out with tilting chassis
- Simply tilt back the container and empty into the drain.
- High stability for easy emptying.
- Drain hose (oil-resistant)
- Auto shutdown when max. level is reached
- Container material, Stainless steel
- Eco filter system
- Stainless steel container
- Filter cleaning, Tact Filter CleanTact Filter CleanTact Filter CleanTact Filter Clean
- Filter bag, Paper
- Flat pleated filter, PES
- Crevice nozzle
- Integrated power cable reception
- Tilting chassis
- Sturdy bumper
- Push handle
- Safety class, II
- Caster with brake
- Maintenance -free suction fans, 2 Stück
- Air flow (l/s) 74
- Vacuum (mbar/kPa) 254/25,4
- Container capacity (l) 75
- Motor rating (W) 2760
- Standard nominal size ID-40
- Voltage (V) 220-240
- Frequency (Hz) 50-60
- Quantity (Ph) 1
- Sound level (dB(A)) 73
- Weight without accessories (kg) 29
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 685 x 560 x 920
- Container material Stainless steel