Milwaukee's 9-in-1 Universal Ratcheting Multi-Bit Screwdriver features 3-1/2" interchangeable power groove bits that are power tool compatible giving you maximum job site versatility. An all-metal ratchet gives you 2X faster driving in high-torque applications without sacrificing durability or control. The multi-bit screwdriver also has wrench-ready hex shanks providing you with additional leverage. The interchangeable bits are precision machined and chrome-plated, providing marine-grade rust protection and reduced wear giving you the best job site durability. The compact screwdriver features magnetic bit retention providing you with consistent driving performance.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Ergonomic 152 mm long screwdriver with ¼″ Hex nut driver (in reception) and built in loop maker.
• Full metal high torque ratchet for 2 x driving speed and control.
• 88 mm long power groove bits, power tool compatibility.
• Precision hardened bit tips: Durable driving tips for secure fitment and long life.
• Revolver style bit storage in handle.
• Chrome plated marine grade rust protected bits.
- Available bit sizes: PH1 / PH2 / PZ1 / PZ2 / TX15 / TX20 / Slotted 0.8 x 5.5 mm