- Minimum Space Required in Vehicle
- Support Arm Works as Stabiliser during Loading and Unloading
- Reduce potential injury and fatigue to operator
- Doesn't have any influence on axel counters, even when they are not correctly adjusted (set over height)
- Safe and efficient method of transporting tools and smaller plant equipment to worksite
- Width - 360mm
- Length - 870mm
- Height - 190mm (without push handles fitted)
- Height - 820mm (with push handles fitted)
- Weight - 13.6kg (without push handles fitted)
- Weight - 17.8kg (with push handles fitted)
- Safe Working Load - (NWR Spec) 250kg
- Safe Working Load - (LU Spec) 75kg
- BS EN 13977:2011 - Railway application - Track - Safety requirements for portable machines and Skate Baskets for construction and maintenance.
- RIS 1701 PLT - Rail Industry Standard for Portable and Transportable Plant Used for Infrastructure Work.