- Minimum Space Required in Vehicle
- Support Arm Works as Stabiliser during Loading and Unloading
- Reduce potential injury and fatigue to operator
- Doesn't have any influence on axel counters, even when they are not correctly adjusted (set over height)
- Safe and efficient method of transporting tools and smaller plant equipment to worksite
- Width - 360mm
- Length - 870mm
- Height - 190mm (without push handles fitted)
- Height - 820mm (with push handles fitted)
- Weight - 13.6kg (without push handles fitted)
- Weight - 17.8kg (with push handles fitted)
- Safe Working Load - (NWR Spec) 250kg
- Safe Working Load - (LU Spec) 75kg
- BS EN 13977:2011 - Railway application - Track - Safety requirements for portable machines and Skate Baskets for construction and maintenance.
- RIS 1701 PLT - Rail Industry Standard for Portable and Transportable Plant Used for Infrastructure Work.
STEL can arrange for your products to be serviced, tested and repaired as required. We can also arrange for collection and delivery at a time that suits you.
Parts fitted are OEM or to OEM standards, thus ensuring quality and reassurance.
For more information please contact us.
To register for a trade account, please fill this FORM and email the completed article to firstname.lastname@example.org.