The BDS 51/180 C Adv single disc machine is perfectly balanced with its two robust aluminium bars. The machine is ideal for thorough cleaning of hard and resilient floors and textile floor coverings. The machine can also be used in larger areas thanks to its large working width of 508 mm. The maintenance-free gearbox and the powerful 1400 W motor are perfectly adapted to the working width. The optional tank can be easily removed for filling and offers additional contact pressure without having a negative impact on the weight of the machine. A cable stub and extension cable ensure easy cable replacement. (Cable included.)
- Brush, second brush or accessories can be kept on the hook.
- Secure storage, even during transport.
- Rotatable hook guarantees easy unrolling of the cord, serves as cord strain relief and protects the socket plug connections.
- Easy to transport, even over longer distances.
- Can easily be carried over stairs.
- Can also be transported in the parking position.
- Efficient cleaning, even on large surfaces.
- Powerful motor that is adapted to the large diameter.
- The Machine is easily stored.
- Compact design - ideal for cleaing inside a car
- Robust design with oval aluminium pipes and wide handle for good application of force and effortless operation.
- Extension cable available everywhere and very easy to replace.
- No repair on device necessary (low service costs).
- 15 m cord included in the scope of delivery.
- Two robust oval aluminium bars for good balance and effortless operation.
- Good application of force is possible.
- Central weight distribution for increased contact pressure while also being light to carry.
- Very good accessibility and rapid removal in just one action. Convenient filling at the sink.
- Filling level display (continuous water level control).
- High-performance motor and all-metal planet carrier.
- Very robust and durable with high torque for efficient operation.
- Can also be used in noise-sensitive areas (e.g. hotel, hospital or office).
- Easily reaches under furniture and radiators.
- Tank optional, 10 l
- Working width (mm) 510
- Working width, brush (mm) 510
- Brush contact pressure (g/cm²/kg) 25/45
- Brush rotation speed (U/min) 180
- Working height (mm) 90
- Sound level (dB(A))65
- Current type (V/Hz) 220-240/50
- Weight (with accessories) (kg) 45
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 700 x 510 x 1180
- Drive type Mains operationMains operationMains operationMains operation