Equipped with two powerful pumps and efficient burner technology, the HDS 2000 Super is designed for two-person operation in industry, construction and agriculture, and for large vehicle fleets. The machine's settings can be locked to prevent interference, whilst performance of up to 1850 litres per hour water flow and 180 bar pressure provide superb cleaning results.
- Vehicle cleaning
- Equipment and machinery cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Cleaning outdoor areas
- Service station cleaning
- Façade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning of sports facilities
- Cleaning in production processes
- Cleaning production systems
- Two fatigue tested, water-cooled three-phase motors.
- Delayed start prevents mains overload.
- Powerful for two-lance use.
- Electronic machine monitoring to protect against disturbances.
- Service interval display via LED.
- Highly efficient burner technology.
- Spiral heating coil for a compact design.
- At last – work without getting tired: the EASY! Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY! Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
- Pressure switch control
- Low fuel cut-out
- Galvanized and powder coated chassis
- Three piston axial pump, with ceramic piston
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- Integral fuel and detergent tank
- Optional two-lance operation
- Pole reversing plug (three-phase)
- Power nozzle
- SDS system
- Electronic service control
- Servo Control
- Spray lance
- Dry running protection
- Scale inhibitor
- Low-speed 4-pole motor
- 2 pump units with ceramic sleeves
- Two detergent tanks
- Current type (Ph/V/Hz) 3/400/50
- Flow rate (l/h) 800-1850
- Pressure (bar/MPa) 30-180/3-18
- Max. temperature (°C) 80-98
- Power rating (kW) 6,7
- Consumption fuel oil (kg/h) 12,3
- Fuel tank (l) 25
- Weight without accessories (kg) 273.5
- Weight (with accessories) (kg) 304,7
- Weight incl. packaging (kg) 320.7
- Power cable (m) 5
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 1500 x 834 x 1015
To register for a trade account, please fill this FORM and email the completed article to email@example.com.