The IVR-L 100/24-2 is a compact, Ringler type industrial vacuum from Kärcher. The vacuum cleaner offers a 100-litre container capacity and can vacuum coarse solids (such as shavings) reliably, and thanks to optional swarf basket, separate them conveniently as well. The hose connection on the suction head is highly flexible (through 360°) and guarantees maximum flexibility and tangle-free vacuuming. The filling level can be read comfortably from the drainage pipe at any time. Flange-mounted lifting brackets ease daily handling of the machine, even when fully loaded. The high-quality ABS castors guarantee the highest level of mobility.
360° working radius
- Clean in all directions thanks to the rotatable hose connection on the suction head. Tangle-free suction hose.
Safe accessory storage
- Suction hose storage hook and defined accessory storage for a clean, tidy and ready-to-use machine.
Barrel pump function
- An autonomous barrel pump significantly increases the ability for vacuumed matter to be returned.
- The motors in the drive head are easily accessible. This saves you time and money associated with maintenance.
Robust material and a design suitable for industrial purposes
- Ideal for use in the metal processing industry.
- Accessories included with machine, No
- (mm) 640 x 620 x 1060
- Container capacity (l) 100
- Air flow (l/s/m³/h) 148/532
- Vacuum (mbar/kPa) 235/23
- Filter area (m²) 0,45
- Motor rating (kW) 2,4
- Nominal size ID-50
- Accessory nominal size ID-ID-50-40
- Sound level (dB(A)) 68
- Number of current phases (V/Hz) 220-240/50-60
- Weight without accessories (kg) 44
- Weight (with accessories) (kg) 44
- Weight incl. packaging (kg) 52