The Link Trolley supplied by STEL is used on the Network Rail (NWR) and London Underground (LUL) infrastructure. The Link Trolley is used for carrying heavy loads of tools and equipment accross the rail tracks to accomodate track maintenance operations.
- Network Rail Certificate No: PA05/05769
- LUL Certificate No: PR007/1728
- Width - 1675mm
- Length - 750mm
- Height - 218mm (without brake and push handles fitted)
- Mass - 52kg
- Operations Limits:
- Maximum SWL outside UK - 1250kg
- Maximum SWL in UK - 1000kg
- Maximum total SWL for two linked trolleys - 2000kg
- All loads must be uniformly distributed and positioned about the trolley centre line
- In accordance with the following directive(s):-
- Machinery Directive 2006/41/EC.
- Directive 93/68/EEC CE Marking.
- BS EN 13977:2011: Railway application - Track - Safety requirements for portable machines and trolleys for construction and maintenance.
- RIS 1701 PLT: Rail Industry Standard for Portable and Transportable Plant Used for Infrastructure Work.
- Cop0018: Code of Practice for Rail Mounted Manually Propelled Equipment.
- NWR Certificate No: PA05/05769.