Kärcher’s PC 60/130 T is a fully automatic, top-loading parts cleaner that minimizes operator costs and time. The machine uses only water and alkaline detergents and is designed to provide thorough cleaning and long life, even in harsh operating environments. The 60/130 offers exceptional cleaning performance and because no solvents are used, is safer for operators and the environment.The top-loading PC 60/130 T is a fully automatic parts cleaner for parts up to 600 mm in diameter, 310 mm in height and with a maximum weight of 130 kg. The parts are cleaned with three-dimensionally arranged flat jet nozzles with the use of solvent-free, water-based, warmed Kärcher cleaning agent. The parts rotate during cleaning on an electrically powered rotary basket. The PC 60/130 T parts cleaner offers numerous practical details, for example, an integrated small parts drawer, which reliably collects loose parts and coarse dirt particles.
- No corrosion of the device
- The device is mobile and can be moved conveniently from A to B.
- Easy loading and unloading.
- Even large parts can be cleaned easily.
- For uniform cleaning results.
- If blockages or overloading of the rotary basket occur, the drive motor is switched off.
- To extend the service life of the cleaning agent
- Optimisation of the work process.
- No toxic vapours.
- Environmentally friendly.
- No adverse health effects.
- Protects the heating and pump against dry running.
- Protects the pump against dry running.
- Robust and high-quality: all stainless steel design; with three-dimensional nozzle system for excellent cleaning results.
- For light or stubborn dirt: Kärcher has the right detergent.
- Operating hour meter
- Containment ring (stainless steel, for rotating plate)
- Caster wheels, 2 lockable
- Timer for cleaning cycle
- Water level control
- Power rating (kW) 5,5
- Heating output (kW) 4,5
- Pressure (bar/MPa) 1,5/0,15
- Flow rate (l/h) 4500
- Tank capacity (l) 100
- Housing / frame Stainless steel (1.4301)
- Tested by CE
- Voltage (V) 400
- Frequency (Hz) 50
- Number of current phases (Ph) 3
- Max. temperature (°C) 80
- Usable height (mm) 310
- Working diameter (mm) 600
- Load capacity (kg) 130
- Sound level (dB(A)) 65
- Adjustable cleaning time (min) 1-30
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 1080 x 1000 x 1250